My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

So after the last post my faithful readers (all 3 of them) are wondering what the heck is going on. I had applied for a job that had a lot of appeal, but alas I didn't get it. I wanted to get paid for my experience level and not take a cut in pay... Overall it was a good experience by showing me a few things. Like being grateful for what you have. Finish up all the projects that are half done. Enjoy where you are. Besides I hate moving so I don't have to move to Carson City, NV.

I kept the whole thing on the hush hush so as to not set family to worrying and friends to questioning my sanity. I guess the few friends I do have constantly question my sanity...DMP

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

At 9:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ok...I have to say it's a win for us...you're staying!

 
At 6:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Figured it was something like that, but - Nevada! Although I know that you are not very happy in your job, and you spend a lot of time there, so . . .
Anyhow, glad you are sticking around, and yes, I am a loyal fan of your blog!

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Am somewhat relieved your job prospect didn't work out!!! Just thinking of how happy you all seem to be with your school---that can be hard to find/replace and your kids education/security is so valuable in the scheme of life. Bonnie

 
At 2:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad your not moving too. It would be a shock to you to move from the beautiful place you have now, to the not so beautiful Carson City. Lisa

 
At 3:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, ha - you have 4 faithful readers!

 
At 9:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually more then 4 but I cannot always think of a comment. Guess I just need to let you know I'm out here. I wondered about the last blog - where it was headed. I am also glad you are staying in the area. mom

 
At 7:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're too young to be having a mid-life crisis. Moving to Nevada is a not all that it seems, although it does have rock hound potential! Also, I get to have the mid-life crisis first, I am the oldest after all! Second point being, the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. Hang in there. We are glad you have the mini farm. DP CP agrees!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home