My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Anticipation Is Making Me Wait (sing it)

Did you ever check something out, pray about it and it all seemed right? But the process of obtaining it took a long time? So you couldn't sleep at night, you're all preoccupied that your children laugh at you like an absent minded prefossor because they have to repeat thing to get them to sink in?

It is kinda like waiting for the millennium. Do you change everything or just keep plodding along with the daily routines of life. My worry side goes right to my stomach. I have to keep the anti-acid close at hand and make sure to have regular meals.
I guess I'll just have to be patient. I have lots of projects to keep me occupied. DMP

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 4:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Case in point: I have been substitute teaching for 4 1/2 years, waiting for this job. Before that I was in college for 2 1/2 years. It's called exercising your faith.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home