My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Blog Reader Input Required


I need input from my readers. This will require that you comment. Tell me what you think are the top 5 or 10 jobs that would be the great. Really the only criteria would be that a person would have to make a living, around $70k per year or better.


I think this might be part of my mid life crisis. I have to find a job that is a tiny bit rewarding. I'm even thinking that I will have to take some classes to get educated to pursue this new occupation. Your help is appreciated. DMP

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

All I know is that money isn't everything, and I have had ample experience to back up that statement. I also know that you were happy at Pierce Pacific. Add those two together, and you need to find a job that includes: machinery, the great outdoors, and enough money to pay the mortgage.
Lots of love. Your sis.

 
At 3:43 PM, Blogger Cami said...

I think goat farrier/hoof trimmer would be perfect. You could be the Goat Whisperer!! I wish the answer was easy...

 
At 7:58 PM, Blogger crack'n up ourselves said...

I could certainly see you as a hunting guide (but, that whole "Salary" thing might be a bit of a stretch). I could also see you being one of the guys on that Myth Busters show. You have the ability to grow cool facial hair, so that could help you with the television aspect.

In reality, your mechanical ability and design skills are just awesome. I also see how you are with your own sons, and couldn't help but see you as a college instructor in an engineering/fabrication program. It wouldn't pay that well, but I think you would be great at it.

Jason

 
At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I vote for Chinese Professor, but the amount of schooling you would have to do....:)

I'll have to think about this and get back to you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home