My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I am a Negligent Blogger
We arrived home from a Montana and Idaho vacation Sunday night at 9 PM. We drove from Idaho Falls that day. We Left Monday the 7th and went to Helena. Then on Thursday we headed south to Idaho Falls. We traveled through Ennis, MT and Island Park, ID. We took a side trip to Mesa Falls near Ashton, ID. It is a really spectactular series of falls.


We stayed at my wife's little brother's place in IF. It was a reunion of her siblings and parents. It was a fun time. The boys enjoyed getting to know their cousins that they don't see very often. There were lots of laughs and too much food.


We had a young couple stay at the farm to care for the critters while we were away. Everything held together and the big dog about hyperventilated when we came home. I think even the geese and pig were happy to see us.


The Mrs. worked out a place to get some hay for the winter. So we spent Monday night bucking and hauling a small load of hay home. The summer is relatively calm here on out with Scout Camps being the other big events. DMP

3 Comments:

At 10:29 AM, Blogger 包志伟 said...

You should have stopped in Rexburg to see our new house. See Carly's blog for more info.

 
At 11:26 AM, Blogger Carly said...

I wish I had a reason to buck and haul hay. You lead a charmed life.

 
At 4:14 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

The thought of hay does not stir a jealous bone in my body. I had my fill as a youth. Your trip sounds good.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home