My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Sunday, April 19, 2009

Where in the World is DMP?

I will admit to being a negligent blogger. Life has gotten a little busier lately. The youngest has started playing Spring Soccer and the team needed a coach. I volunteered. So we have practices a couple evenings per week, Boy Scouts one evening per week and the weather is improving so the farm calls. My duties at my day job have changed to supporting the production start up of the fork lifts designs I have been working on for the last couple years.

I am sitting in a hotel in Greenville, NC near one of the Hyster/Yale manufacturing facilities. I am to be here all week and fly home on Friday. I will try to post some creative things from my adventures here. DMP

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home