My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Sunday, December 02, 2007

A Week of the Hack
After the hunting and quiet T-day I got sick. I spent last Sunday in bed then the week at work trying to keep it together. Of course the first day I feel I can work on the shop roof it snows. So I spent a few hours framing in a second window and putting up some of the trim metal. This way I can put up wall metal if the weather doesn't permit roof work.
I have been getting inside the house things done with these early dark days. I got the light in the oven fixed with a new door switch and a bulb. I got the master bathroom fan replaced. This limited daylight and winter weather are really cramping my style. DMP

1 Comments:

At 8:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you have a cold. I have enjoyed reading your last few posts, especially the play-by-play on your hunting trip.

Holden started his own blog today.

http://holdenoffroad.blogspot.com/

Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home