My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Sunday, September 16, 2007

Shop 8

The big hauling day was Tuesday. My Uncle Greg provided truck and trailer for the days work. This is the big load. It was pretty heavy and ended up to far back on the trailer so it was a sketchy pull. We used the TD9 track loader to unload the materials.


The youngest lad and I put up three posts. This week in the evening we will put up all of the verticals and some girts so we will be ready to set the trusses. It is all pretty exciting. I need a tall forklift or boom truck to set the iron right. I'll make do the farmer way. Wish me luck. DMP

2 Comments:

At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So is that the whole building on Greg's trailer? Looks pretty heavy. I can't wait to see what you have finished.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Memphis said...

I know this is a goofy comment, but I like the truck and the trailer. I could use both of them right about now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home