My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shop 16: Slowly But Surely
Last Saturday was a glorious day. The sun shone and the wind didn't blow. I got the roof on. I have to put the ridge cap and trim on to have it totally wrapped up. That is exciting! I put up a piece of wall metal and that really gives the building some dimension.
Lots of distractions with this holiday season but it is all good. I have been trying to put up wall metal in the evenings. It goes pretty fast. I have to get a helping hand to get the pieces up with a couple screws, then I can put in the rest of the screws on my own.
Anyone headed to Wallowa? I need to make a run to pick up some elk... DMP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home