My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Friday, January 20, 2006

This image is my statement about handgun cartridges. I don't get on bandwagons much but I agree with this one.



This image is a reflection of my workplace. ISO 9000 certification can take a productive company and make it into to a paperwork/procedural quagmire.

The overwhelming amount of water falling from the sky and the lack of sightings of the shiny orb in the sky is trying on the happy-ometer. DMP


2 Comments:

At 8:31 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

9mm are cheap, though; and what about all of those people that shoot .22 caliber?

 
At 8:33 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is that sign for real? I love it. Sorry to hear about the frustrations of work! I am regretting a 15 day assignment I took. Now I know - I don't want to teach elementary music! Too much crowd control. Love ya

 

Post a Comment

<< Home