My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Contemplate This...
It is hard to be a wool producing goat in the winter. If as a goat you care about your appearance. Your fleece ends up with huge quantities of debris hanging on - straw, evergreen sprigs, tree limbs, cedar tree needles, your herd mates poo, and any number of other things. Dred locks are in, so maybe it isn't so bad.
The wind is blowing again and I haven't finished cleaning up the last storms' carnage. The neighbor wants me to take down about five scary trees around his house and shop. I may never catch up until spring.
Clay will be 6 on Friday. He's excited! And Christmas is coming! I have gray in my beard...
There has to be more to life than just work. Especially when you work at a corporate monster.
I got the master bathroom tile done last night. Yipee. I just have to seal it.
How many people acutally read this blog? Comment so I can take stock. DMP

5 Comments:

At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,
I read your blog and love to see what you come up with. You better keep writing. Was that bat something in your bug strip or somewhere else. I don't like bats!! Lisa

 
At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Carly and I read it. I agree with Lisa, it is fun to see what you have been doing.

Can't wait to see you at Christmas!

If you get a chance check out my website, I have actually been working on it.

Michael

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Carly said...

I read it! I read it! You need to get yourself some blogpatrol. Then you will be able to see how many visitors you have per day. You can't measure success through the number of comments you get.

 
At 6:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dave,
Yes, we've been checking in to read your blog!!! Did you find a mad stone yet?---if so, could be worth lots!!!
Your Eastern Oregon Friends

 
At 10:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yes, I read your blog. I keep track of all your doin's that way. Of course, you cannot keep track of me that way! Anyhow, I am enjoying it. Although, I really felt sorry for the bat, as we have bats here and they eat mosquitos for me. I love to watch them in the twilight on summer evenings.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home