My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Thursday, September 08, 2005

She's Hot and Sultry
Well you were thinking. I am in Greenville, NC for work. This is a real nice area of the country and the people are great. Came in on the red-eye Tuesday morning. The work is going pretty well.
We went and took pix of a war memorial... the Civil War. We are definitely in the South.
Off to the test lab. DMP

3 Comments:

At 10:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I finally got onto your blogspot. Liked the chicken story. As you know, work on an acrage is never done, maybe that's why we live on a small lot.

 
At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

And I thought maybe you might actually be referring to me--hot and sultry as I am in my Carhartt's. We can't wait to have you home. See you soon. Love ya

 
At 9:03 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nice spam comment. Carly knows how to prevent this if you're interested.

I put a link to your blog on my website. Click on my name if you want to take a look at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home