My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Friday, August 26, 2005

Misc Mania
Last night a skunk was prowling the place. With all of the windows open it was a stinker! I think it was checking out the barn because the barn cat showed up outside the bedroom window. If this skunk stink shows up again Elmer Fudd is going hunting.
Depression sucks.... When one does self defeating things thinking it will be good, its just downhill dominoes. What a funk. Will try to work it off. Sometimes that works.
Okay, got that off my mind. Breath deep... DMP

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry your feeling down. Let me know if I can do anything... By the way I'm going to be building a website in one of my classes and was wondering if I could include a link to your blog on it? I think I'm going to have an area for family blog links just for fun.

I'll call this weekend.

Michael

 

Post a Comment

<< Home