My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Monday, October 10, 2005

Chinese Wisdom Coincidence
When you go to some Chinese food establishments the placemats are the circle thingy with the year of the XXXXX chart. You look up the year you were born and it says you were born in the year of the Rat, Dog, Llama, etc. So my wife has her small flock of egg laying fowl, chickens. I have my small herd of mostly small goats. She was born in the year of the Rooster and I was born in the year of the Goat. Maybe there is something to this "circle thingy." Just something to think about... DMP

1 Comments:

At 3:02 PM, Blogger Carly said...

At least it didn't tell you that to steer clear of people born in the year of the rooster. Mine told me to stay away from people like Michael. Too late now!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home