My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Is there a Tunnel and a Light at the End?
If I was on a roller coaster I believe it would be on the down hill slide. Regular unleaded is over 4 bucks now and diesel is pushing 5. Work has been the downer of late. I have been devloping a very economical manual control levers system for the last year and some folks uninvolved with the project have tanked the thing. So now I have to pursue 3 solutions instead on one and get it done in an extremely short amount of time.
The one bright thing on the horizon is the boys and I are heading out on Safari to Eastern Oregon next week. We will be camping, fishing and shooting varmints. What could be better than that?
I have the shop as done as it can be. I have to order a few pieces of metal to finish it up. Electrical is the next major hurdle.
The geese are 2/3 of full grown size now. They are starting to have their voices change. Peep, Peep, Peep, Little honk, Peep, Peep. It is pretty funny. I have a 12 year old that is experiencing the same thing. He does say, "Peep" much though.
Speaking of the 12 year old, he completed and passed his Hunter's Safety course. So that is a milestone for him. The 8 year old wishes it was him instead.
I am going to build a small room in the shop that will become the reloading room. I will make the roof structure real strong so it can be used for storage on top. Now I'll can have a room with male decore. DMP

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

At 1:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how about a pic of the shop? Have fun on your trip, and pack for snow!

 
At 7:17 PM, Blogger 包志伟 said...

Wish I could join you all in eastern Oregon. Last week it was still Spring in Enterprise with plenty of white on the mountains.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home