My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Friday, September 14, 2007

Oxy-Mo
I stopped at a stop-light on the way home yesterday and there was a pretty nice Jeep stopped in front of me. I started looking it over and noticed they had a personalized license plate. It said, "BRETHN." So I am thinking to myself that is pretty cool a Jeep and breathin'. You could have the top down and cruise around enjoying the sunshine. About then I notice frequent clouds of blue smoke billowing out the driver's open window. After 3 or 4 of these cigarette produced clouds, the driver flicks the still burning butt out the window into the street. So much for breathin'... DMP

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home