My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Thursday, June 01, 2006





The Source of All Knowledge
Good or Bad
I like to say the internet is the source of all knowledge... Worldly anyway. If you look long enough you can generally find the information you are looking for. Say for example you think really long hair is a pretty neat thing. In a matter of minutes I rounded up these 4 pictures out of a hundred of some amazing long hair.
It has really changed the way I make purchases. I mail order way more than I would expect. Often it works best as a research tool. Then with printout in hand I can get the local merchant to trim off the fat.
Ebay is something else. Being the tight-wad that I am, I find bargains on Ebay. Patience is the key. We won't even start talking about bloggers. Now that is geek weirdness. DMP

3 Comments:

At 8:16 AM, Blogger Cami said...

This is just a little creepy!

 
At 10:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll second that!

 
At 8:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I should send you a picture of my friend Meredith, who I met here. She is philippino and her hair goes to her feet. She has to hold it when she walks and she wraps it around her when she sits down. She wears it up a lot, as you can imagine. But it's beautiful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home