My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Wednesday, November 05, 2014

To all those that believe I will post something interesting and witty.  I really appreciate that you keep checking back to see if I actually write.  I'll have to get creative and think up a good something.  I think my wife is the the most faithful at checking.

To everyone that reads this, post a comment and it might motivate me to action.  Thanks

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Cami said...

I check once in a while. Write something!!

 
At 4:50 AM, Blogger troutdalite said...

Hey I'm a groupie ... Not really! When Google Reader went away a year (or two?) ago, I dumped all my RSS feeds into Feedly. Do you use a better one? Now I only check every few months for feeds. At weird brain dead times like fighting a cold at 4 am. It's been a long while, but I do enjoy your wit and wisdom...so post! Maybe I'll get in here in the dark winter months!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home