My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Monday, June 20, 2011

 Saturday's Victim

 The victim being conquered.


 The victim still has it's head.
 The headless victim.
Our friend only wants to make one trip.  He believes in getting his money's worth.

This was the third of three trees.  Oddly enough they were Cedars of Lebanon.  I had quite a day.  I took down this tree, cut it into firewood and split the big pieces in half using a weld and sledge hammer.  Then I trimmed two other trees.  On can be seen in the second to the last picture.

It was a day of really hard work but very satisfying.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 8:30 AM, Blogger Cami said...

You are my superman! I'm always glad to see you back on terra firma safe and sound!

 
At 12:26 PM, Anonymous mom said...

You missed your callling in life. Altho, in this day and age you would have probably gone broke. I'm with Cami on glad to see you back on solid earth. Nice pictures.

 
At 4:55 PM, Anonymous Julie said...

Our home teacher came over last month and we finally got those limbs you cut down almost a year ago pulled out of the backyard. Thanks for sharing your talent!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home