My Sky Color

A forty something Dad, Husband, Engineer guy living in Western Oregon. Reflections on all things in life. A few technical things and whatever else comes along.

Monday, December 04, 2006

Kinda Interesting to See Where You've Been
Some of the states were airport visits. I'm guessing that I might have visited some that are not marked as a wee lad.



create your own personalized map of the USA
or check out ourCalifornia travel guide

Some of the countries are just through the airport headed somewhere else.

I guess I'm not much of a world traveller. I like home and my little family.


My work is why have been where I've been. DMP

create your own visited country map
or check our Venice travel guide

1 Comments:

At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You may have hit 2 more states on our way to Chicago. You'd have to check with mom and dad on the exact route.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home